So, it seems I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger award by Cassie. Which is kinda cool, since I’ve never been nominated for an award in my years of on and off blogging. So thank you, Cassie.
Now, according to the rules I have to share seven random facts about myself, and then nominate 15 other bloggers.
1) I am probably insane, but I don’t really care. Sanity looks painful and depressing. Better to be awesome instead.
2) My role models were the bad guys.
3) I walk with the Gods and Goddesses of Asgard, for they are my kin.
4) I whistle a lot lately, and it has been a cause of great merriment with my co-workers.
5) I am seriously not a people person. Which is bad when you’re in the “service industry.”
6) I like to think of myself as evil. People tell me I’m not, but I figure with what I call the Hypocrisy Principle (where people generally do and are the opposite of what they say they are) I am covered. After all, if all the Good people end up being bad, why wouldn’t the Evil guy be “good”?
7) Sometimes I wonder if I was an idiot for starting this blog on daily updates. What if I run out of things to rant about! I’ll be screwed! Lol. But I keep trying anyways.
Supposed to do 15, but that’s all I got for now, lol.
The rules for the award are as follows;-
1.Add a picture of the award to this post.
2.Thank who nominated you.
3.Nominate 15 other Bloggers and inform those 15 they have been nominated.
4.Share 7 random facts about yourself.
And Now (4-28-12) I’ve been Nominated for the Liebster Award by Shen Hart!
And once again a new award, the Lovely Blog Award. 7/19/12
And apparently 7 facts about me:
1) I’m still a guy (points if you get the joke).
2) I’m a little obsessed with swords.
3) My best spell is “eating.”
4) People keep insisting I’m not evil.
5) Still not sure why on the above
6) Beware the squirrely mango.
7) is the number of days in the week
8) I’m a spaz
9) worlds of lore