A Heathen's Path, About Me, Asatru, ash, birch, black, cinnamon, ebony, Freyja, Goddesses, Gods, Heathen, Hel, hematite, Liber Nul, lightning, Magic, music, nerf mjolnir, Norse, oak, Pagan, Paganism, Rants, romans, Runes, steve mcnallen, steven t abell, the dresden files, Thor, wand, yew
So, this got inspired by being board and Creations Jessy’s post by the same name.
1. Favorite Element: Lightning!
2. Favorite Color: Black (judging by what I wear most of the time…)
3. Favorite Season: Fall
4. Favorite Gemstone, Rock, or Mineral: Hematite right now, it seems. Looks pretty cool, does some neat stuff. Wish it wouldn’t break apart thought…
5. Favorite Herb or Plant: Cinnamon
6. Favorite Tree: Yew, I think. They look pretty cool. Birch, oak, and ash are cool too. My wand is made of Ebony, so that might work.
7. Favorite Chakra to Work With: Don’t really mess with chakra
8. Favorite Type of Divination: Runes
9. Favorite Tarot Deck: Don’t own one, yet.
10. Favorite Occult/New Age/Spiritual/Etc. Book: Hmmm, Liber Nul, maybe? It’s the one that’s been the easiest to work with, anyways.
11. Favorite Book: The Dresden Files. All of them.
12. Favorite Type of Music: Metal, generally Heathen/Viking metal. Though I find I like some of the new Country stuff.
13. Favorite Song: Hold The Heathen Hammer High. Or Stand Up and Fight.
14: Favorite Ritual Tool: Hmm, my ebony wand is pretty cool. haven’t done a ritual with it yet. Though honestly, my Nerf Mjolnir might well count.
15. Favorite God: Thor
16. Favorite Goddess: Hel and Freyja
17. Favorite Culture: Vikings and Romans!
18. Favorite Meditation Time: about 12:50 pm
19. Favorite Pagan/Heathen/Etc. Author: Steve McNallen or Steven T. Abell
20. Favorite Time of Day: Round midnight
I’d love to hear yours!